Tips for Making a Fitness Schedule that is Good for Beginners – When doing sports, we need a plan / plan before doing so so that the results are maximum. Well this article will discuss tips on making a good and effective fitness schedule especially for fitness beginners who have just started their fitness activities in their respective gyms. Let’s read and hope to help. In making a good and effective fitness schedule, it is generally made by taking into account the following:
1. Which side of the body will be prioritized to be trained Each person certainly has some body deficiencies. For example a distended abdomen, arms with sagging fat or appearance of legs that look fat. Well the lack of body side that needs to be improved with fitness training.
2. Set the duration of practice If possible, work 3 to 4 times a week with up to hours. But never less than 2 times a week. If there is actually a lot of fat deposits that need to be reduced, take fitness exercises 4 times a week.
3. Do fitness at home if possible Indeed, at home you can practice fitness, but of course you use makeshift equipment and without any trainer guidance. It’s better to be a fitness club member until your goal is more easily realized.
4. Set the type of exercise to be used Chest muscle and tricep exercises are usually done together because chest muscle exercises are also at risk for triceps. Back muscle training and biceps also make one. In each exercise so you can only train 1 large muscle (can be chest muscles or back muscles) that can be trained. Exercising the abdominal muscles also makes the body stronger and not easily collapsed. In addition to abdominal muscle training, leg muscles are also disassembled but can still be combined with buttock muscle training.
A good and effective fitness schedule for beginners should ideally give the body muscles time to rest after being damaged. this is an example of a one-week fitness schedule that is only done for three days:
- Monday: exercise chest muscles, tricep muscles, abdominal muscles and leg muscles.
- Tuesday: off
- Wednesday: back muscle exercises, bicep muscles, buttocks and waist muscles.
- Thursday: off
Friday: abdominal muscle exercises, leg muscles exercises, buttocks and waist muscles. The assumption that is used is: train the lower body muscles, do not have the goal of reducing weight but only form it and have 3 times a week with each exercise approximately 1.5 hours and have counted cardio training for 15 minutes.
The assumption that is used is: train the lower body muscles, do not have the goal of reducing weight but only form it and have 3 times a week with each exercise approximately 1.5 hours and have counted cardio training for 15 minutes. Now that’s the Tips for Making a Good Fitness Schedule for Beginners, by making a good fitness schedule so you won’t be careless in practice. The main thing is that the targeted body part gets more frequent training portions. First of all you have to have high enthusiasm to do fitness. The schedule is definitely made to be practiced. Keep exercising regularly and regularly so that what we want can be achieved.